The Women’s City Club is a private social club founded in 1924 to create “a clubhouse where women of the city could meet socially and enjoy the stimulating companionship of other women.”
Membership officers and a Board of Directors head working committees that administer the Women’s City Club. Activities in the Club include bus trips, classes in languages, creative arts, finance and more. There is a lending library of current books, a regular schedule of lectures, musical programs, travelogues, fashion shows, dinners with entertainment and other special programs. Members may entertain family and friends at private parties and special programs. Husbands of members have equal benefits.
The current Clubhouse at 254 Fulton Street is a registered Heritage Hill home and has been a source of pride and joy since 1927.