Membership in the Women’s City Club has many benefits. Members may freely use the Clubhouse dining rooms, lounge areas and the library.
- Members may attend educational and cultural programs, style shows, concerts, bus trips, health and lifestyle programs, book reviews, travelogue/arm chair cruises and classes.
- Members may reserve space at the Club for private events at no charge during Club hours – Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Members receive special room rental rates for private events outside of normal Club hours.
- Members may lunch in the elegant Desdemona’s Dining Room.
- Members may borrow books for the Edith Spindler Library.
The Women’s City Club is a private social club. Individual and business memberships are available.
Individual Memberships – $460*
Junior Memberships (under 50) – $275*
*Includes $60 in Dining Room Credits
Payment can be arranged for in two installments: due May 31 ($290) and November 1 ($180).
The Club is an excellent place to hold events. Membership offers many advantages. For instance, members may use the facilities for their events (see below) during the Club’s regular hours at no cost (not including the cost of the food), and members may use the facilities for their events after the Club’s regular hours at $40 per hour. Memberships are a real plus.
Individual Possible Usages
Business Possible Usages
Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners
Information about the various memberships can be obtained from a manager at 616.459.3321.